RG CAB COMPANY LTD (Company Registration Number RC1548390) located at 3, Eguadase street off Akpapkava road, opposite James watt, road, Benin city is the Owner and Operator of QuickGo Ride Hailing Apps.
The term “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the QuickGo app, RG CAB COMPANY LTD, a private limited company, founded in Nigeria.
1. Personal data we process
- Name, phone number, e-mail address.
- Geolocation of the passenger, the time and the destination of a journey.
- Payment information.
- Information about disputes.
- Identification data of the device on which the Bolt app has been installed.
2. Purpose of the process
- We collect and process personal data for the purpose of connecting passengers with drivers to help them move around cities more efficiently.
- We display geolocation data and the phone number of passengers to drivers to enable efficient pick-up. Geolocation data is collected only when the QuickGo app is activated. The collection of geolocation data stops after closing the QuickGo app.
- We use contact details to notify passengers of updates to the QuickGo app.
- We collect data of the routes taken by drivers and passengers to analyse the geographic coverage in order to provide recommendations to the drivers about most efficient routes.
- Your name, phone number and e-mail will be used to communicate with you.
- We obtain payment details to process passengers’ payment on behalf of drivers for transportation services.
- Customer support data is collected on a case-by-case basis and stored for the purpose of resolving disputes and service quality issues.
3. Legal Basis
- Personal data is processed in order to provide the service contracted with passengers. We collect and process the personal data submitted by the passengers in the course of installation and use of the QuickGo app. The prerequisite for the use of QuickGo services is passengers agreeing to the processing of identification and geolocation data.
- The personal data of passenger is only disclosed to driver who has activated QuickGo app; in such case, driver will see the name, phone number (in some countries the number is masked) and geolocation data of the passenger.
- Feedback given by passengers regarding the quality of the service is anonymous and drivers do not receive names and telephone numbers of the passenger who provided rating and feedback.
5. Security and access
- Any personal data collected in the course of providing the services is transferred to and stored in the data centres of Digital Ocean. .
- RG CAB COMPANY LTD can access personal data to the extent necessary to provide customer support.
- Geolocation data is processed in anonymised form and personalized only if the geographical location data is needed to be linked to a passenger for resolving disputes or fraud.
- For research and scientific purposes, the data is used in unidentified form (anonymized)
6. Access and correction
- You can access and update your personal data via the QuickGo app.
- Your personal data will be stored as long as you have an active passenger account. If your account is closed, personal data will be deleted (according to the policies set out in this section) from the databases, unless such data is required to be retained for accounting, dispute resolution or fraud prevention purposes.
- Financial data regarding transportation services provided to passengers will be stored for 3 years after the last journey.
- Data required for accounting purposes will be stored for 7 years [after the last journey].
- In the event that there are suspicions of a criminal offence, fraud or false information having been provided, the data will be stored for 10 years.
- In case of payment disputes, data will be retained until the claim is satisfied or the expiry date of such claims.
- Please note that the deinstallation of QuickGo app in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data.
- If the QuickGo app has not been used for 3 years, we will notify you and ask you to confirm whether account is still active. If no reply is received, the account will be closed and personal data will be deleted unless such data is required to be stored for accounting, dispute resolution or fraud prevention purposes.
- You should also bear in mind that any request to delete your personal data is possible only if we delete your account. As a result of that you will not be able to use QuickGo app via an account which has been deleted.
- We respond to any request for to delete personal data submitted by e-mail within a month and will specify the period of data deletion.
- We will respond to any request for transfer of personal data submitted by e-mail within a month and specify when the data transfer will take place. After we have verified the customer in question, we will provide you with you personal data, which includes: contact information, last 3 years’ journey history and payment information.
10. Direct marketing
- We will only use your e-mail address and/ or phone number to send direct marketing messages if you have given us permission to do so via the bolt.eu website or via the Bolt app. We may personalize direct marketing messages using the information how you use Bolt services (frequency of use, journeys, payments).
- If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, please click the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of our e-mail or in profile section of the Bolt app.
11. Dispute resolution
- Disputes relating to the processing of personal data are resolved through customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org).